Thursday, August 9, 2018

Queer Utopias: Supple and Turbulent, Chapter Two


2

“I thought lunch wasn’t till twelve,” offered the wry voice above me. My eyes had practically rolled to the back of my head, but I looked up and tried to focus. I think Jake planned all along to put on a show for whoever came down the slope first to find us in the water. Level with my face, two wiry calves rose above combat boots and disappeared at the knees into a leather kilt. Enough chain hung looped from the right side of the wide belt to shackle a Harley to a telephone pole. The waistband was slung below Kurt’s tight, lean, flanks. Belying his smirk, two enormous brown eyes recalled an El Greco saint who’d just flagellated himself into ecstasy. His thin, close-cropped hair was bleached white and scruffy over dark roots. From the ring in his ear dangled a Scots terrier made out of twisted wire.

“If you don’t drop that skirt, I’ll ruin it when I pull you in,” I said, grabbing his ankles.

He obliged with one fast tug on his belt buckle and a kick of each unlaced boot, then plopped down on the bank, naked except for a steel cockring, to straddle my shoulders with his legs. I still wasn’t used to the Prince Albert that dangled from the head of his cock, though I’d seen it in March and again in the photos he sent us that night he was too horny to sleep. When he told us he was getting pierced, I should have known not to expect anything less ambitious, and he’d already upped the gauge twice. The weight of it pulled his glans down to just below the curve of his smooth, hairless ballsac.

“If you think I’m going to risk chipping my teeth on that, forget it,” I said, and pulled him by the arms into the pool on top of me. Jake splashed back into the water behind us, sputtering and coughing as he came up.

“Slave overboard,” Billy shouted from where he leaned over the rail of the deck. 
“Where’s everybody else?” Jake asked Kurt as they fell into a clinch. 
 


“Jim and Rajiv as usual can’t keep their hands off each other and went upstairs. Hank’s already in the kitchen rearranging what you guys did. Luke’s trading in jeans for his kaftan.”

 Billy came trotting down the slope towards us. “Room for one more?” 


“Cost you a blow job,” Kurt offered.


“Cool. Giving or getting?” Billy asked.


“Relax, we won’t collect till sunset,” I said. 


Reaching for his shoulder as he sat on the bank to untie his shoes, I planted my open mouth over his, losing myself in the bushy beard he’d grown out over the last months. On his back, my hands traced the serpentine curve of his spine where it meandered unpredictably back and forth below his shoulder blades.


He showed me an x-ray of it once when I confessed how perplexed I’d been the first time I’d tried to follow it on a massage table. He taught me that sexiness comes in all shapes and sizes. Nothing’s hotter than massaging Billy, leaning forward from the head of the table to lay the length of my arms down his stocky chest, raking his upper thighs and rubbing my frenulum into his forehead. Nobody responds more appreciatively to my attention.

He slipped into the pool, and I rested my chin on the top of his head as he nuzzled his beard into my chest, his mouth just clearing the surface of the water. I gave his belly a few friendly thrusts with my erection by way of hello. He returned the favor against my thigh. But I was already close to my edge, and I knew he just needed to chill after the long drive. Linking hands, we reached out to Jake and Kurt and lay back in the water together, feet to the centre of our magic circle, all going limp as the sound of the water over the rocks sank deeper into us.


“Is it going to be any easier on you this time?” Billy asked me, when we’d all gazed silently for a while at the leaves above us and the sky beyond.


“Yes. Maybe. I don’t know,” I said. “I’m getting used to seeing them together. It’s easier with the rest of you here than when I bump into them on my own.”  

Six months earlier, Jim had left me for Rajiv. It still cut like a knife sometimes, losing the heart of the man I’d lived with for twelve years to the man I welcomed into our relationship when we opened it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment