Saturday, October 27, 2018

A Queer Utopia: Supple and Turbulent, Chapter Ten



10

We climbed the slope again as the others emerged from the silhouetted house. Unlit windows behind them dimly reflected the darkening eastern sky. Jim and Rajiv laughed at each other’s half-hard cocks, swaying their hips to keep them flapping in front of them as they walked out to the half-circle forming around the table. Kurt, Jake and Hank stood with their arms slung around one another’s shoulders. Billy began opening lanterns all around the deck. The candle-flame of each guttered in the breeze until he closed it and moved on to the next.

Nine sticks of sandalwood incense already smoked on a second low table to the side; nine blossoms from the garden at the front of the house floated in a broad, shallow dish of water.  One for each of us, and one for Pete, beside a small glass phial of coarse grey ash. Jake and Hank began spreading sarongs over the railings of the deck that had lain folded at the side of the table: saffron, midnight blue, emerald, crimson, white, fluttering in the twilight to match the flags that hung in swags above our heads. Others they laid across the deck at our feet. 

Billy rang the bowl one more time, running the wooden clapper around the rim until the resonance seemed to emanate from the woods all around us. Stepping back, he looked around the circle. “We all made it in one piece,” he grinned. “The table’s set, guys. Come to the feast.”

Nobody needed further encouragement. We’d been priming ourselves and each other all day; the foreplay had gone on for three months, since we’d stood at the same table around the same magical bowl, looking out the windows at a late dusting of spring snow sifting down through the trees below. All around the circle, it blossomed. Eight men who made love perpetually, together and apart, for months at a time.

Jake and Billy clutched each other’s necks as they kissed. Next to them Kurt unsnapped a wide, studded leather strap from his right wrist and cinched it around his balls. Above them his cock flopped in the metal ring of a harness he’d buckled himself into halfway through the afternoon. He’s got the most beautiful equipment I’ve ever seen, I thought as I watched, uneasy but fascinated as always by the rough attention he subjected it to. He smiled at me and unlooped a set of clamps from his leather armband. Handing them to me, he asked, “Would you please do the honors, sir?” 

His beautiful, heavy nuts had gone red and taught in the ball stretcher. “Whatever turns you on,” I sighed as he knelt in front of me and took me in is mouth. He sucked like a greedy puppy while I opened one of the clamps, then grabbed my cock in his fist and screamed as it bit into his nipple. “You’re sure about this?” I asked, knowing the answer already. 

“Ready for Number Two,” he grinned up at me, still panting from the pain of the first. It was the meanest looking clamp I’d ever seen him ask for, long, thin, serrated along its unpadded steel surface. I tried to keep a straight face as I snarled, “If you want it, you’d better suck on that dick, boy.”

He obliged as if his life depended on it, swallowing me so deeply I wasn’t sure I could hold off any longer. He drew back along the length of my shaft until the tip of his tongue flicked across my frenulum. He’d gone down on me like this in the spring till I finally begged Billy to bring the bowl when I knew there was no turning back. 

I opened the second clamp and pinched his free nipple between my thumb and forefinger, pulling it out from the lean, flat, muscle and then sending the steel kiss home. I recoiled from the pain he was begging for, even as I delivered it. And yet in some recess of my soul felt pleasure in taking the power he'd surrendered to me, in playing the part I'd accepted. He screamed again from his throat without taking me out of his mouth.

Across the circle, Jim was on his knees, his back to me, his head bobbing into Rajiv’s crotch. Rajiv clutched Jim's long sidelocks with both hands and swayed to the rhythm. Arching his neck back onto Hank’s shoulder as Hank’s hand slid under his armpit and across his chest, Rajiv leaned his weight into the support behind him. Watching the muscles roll along Jim’s shoulders as he sucked, bastard, I thought, you never went down on me like that in the twelve years you were my lover. But go for it. I want to see you into it with one of us, even if you were never into it like that with me. It hardly matters now. We’ve all become each other’s lovers. For better or worse, none of us is for ourselves any more, or just for one other man. There’s no bed big enough to hold us all together. We need this whole fucking mountainside for the love we make.

Luke stood behind me now, massaging my shoulders and neck, one hand pressing down the lines of muscle to each side of my spine in turn. The scent of lavender swirled around me, vanished in the breeze, drifted to my nostrils again as his now-oiled fingers grazed further around my neck. As he pressed his fingertips firmly into the small of my back, the memory flared up, straight from my body as much as in my mind, of his cock inside me earlier, as vividly as if I still sat in his sweet yogic lap, impaled on his lingam, Lord Shiva’s life-spewing cock planted below my grateful, adoring heart. 

“I want to stay with you till you cum,” he whispered in my ear. “Jake and I have been scheming about bringing you over the brink for weeks. Is that OK? Can we help take you there?” 

I couldn’t turn my head far enough to lock lips with him, just enough to thrust my tongue out to meet his. As we licked wildly at each other, I felt a second mouth competing for my cock and balls. It was Jake nuzzling in beside Kurt, then standing again, hauling Kurt up by the shoulder strap of his harness, and pushing him toward the knot of men opposite us with a slap to his sinewy flank.

“Off you go. This one’s ours.”

Billy was kneeling behind Jim now, sliding a condom over himself, lubing Jim’s ass.  Kurt crawled on all fours around the table, a hungry puppy dislodged by a littermate, wriggling over toward them. It was the last I saw of him before the heat pulsing up my spine and down my legs obliterated awareness of anything but the scented hands on my back and the stubble of Jake’s cheek sandpapering my thigh as he feathered my frenulum with his fingertips. “It’s time to go for it, buddy,” he said, grinning up at me. “You got something in there for us?”

“Oh, God, it’s gonna go flying,” I gasped. “I need the bowl fast,” I pleaded. There was no time to get to it. I couldn’t move my feet.

Jake barely had time to reach around behind me to lift it off the table before semen started oozing out of me, running lazily down my shaft. Holding the vessel in one hand and bringing his other back to me, he pointed my cock down into it and stroked, slowly, in rhythm with my laboured breath. The flow started to speed up and dribbled off the tip, but I still hadn’t peaked. Somehow I managed to beg, “Please don’t stop,” just before purple flashes pulsed before my eyes--my retinas sharing the orgasm. My ass grabbed at the lubed finger Luke had slipped back inside me, and my first desperate jet shot against the bronze lip, running freely down the inside of the bowl and pooling at the bottom.

I remember trying to count the surges, but I got confused and disoriented when I’d made it to nine, the force of each still splattering against the side. At some point I went limp in Luke’s arms, all three of us falling into astonished laughter as we sank to the floor. I stared down at the bowl in Jake’s hand as he reached it back to its place on the table. “Yes,” he said as he turned back to curl into our three-way embrace. “That’s all you. Every last drop of it. Except for this one little bit no one will miss,” he added as he put the tip of one finger to his lips, kissing me deeply and then Luke in turn. On our tongues, my seed had an unfamiliar metallic tang.


I sank down into a place of needing nothing in the world but to be where I was, taking in everything around me as it glowed from within. As horny as I knew both these men were, none of us wanted anything but the feathery caress of fingertips on each others’ necks, or a palm laid gently, quietly, to cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment