Friday, October 5, 2018

A Queer Utopia: Supple and Turbulent, Chapter Eight

8

I needed lube badly. I willed myself across the room to the table where Jake had laid out a smorgasbord of accessories–lubes, condoms, spare silicone cockrings in funky colours that he’d found at his favourite sex shop. Scooping out a glob of Albolene already liquifying in the heat of the afternoon, I slathered it on generously.

“You’re taking no chances anything’s going to get raw,” Luke offered in a gentle lilt behind my shoulder.


“Provisions for the journey,” I said, and reached into the jar again, scooping out enough to smear Luke’s half-hard shaft as it arched out from the curve of his thighs, much as I’d smeared my own. His eyes dilated with the pleasure of the touch. He nuzzled into the cleft of  my chest.

I kissed the top of his head, then took him by the hand back across the room to a pile of cushions we could have to ourselves. As we sank to the floor, we raised our right legs over one another’s left thighs. We settled, his balls grazing mine, the length of our cocks pressed against one another: the tip of his incongruously towering over my sporty compact model, tapering up to poke into my solar plexus.

Gazing intently into my eyes, he took my hand to lay it over his heart. His nostrils flared as his chest and belly expanded with a deep, conscious breath that pressed our cocks together more firmly between us. Then came the release as he exhaled through slightly parted lips, inviting me to match his slow, deliberate rhythm. I pressed my forehead to his, blissed out on the pressure of cock on cock, belly on belly, chest on chest as we breath-fucked each other.


We were perfectly sychronized, pausing long at the bottom of our out-breath. As though we toyed with the possibility of staying there, choosing it as our last breath on earth and drifting off together into whatever came next. Then saying yes to the pleasure of the next inhalation. His chest rising under my left hand, his heart pumping. The motion of his left hand barely perceptible as he leaned back to stroke up the length of his shaft, in synch with our breathing, then down again with the next breath out, up again. 

His right hand moved from my heart to my cheek, the heel of his hand massaging the side of my neck as his fingertips stroked against the grain of my beard. 

“I bet we’ll find what comes next without saying it.” He took his hand from my cheek and the other from his own cock, tucking his legs into lotus position. The crown of his head stretched up as he opened his hands palms-up on his knees. I could have sworn the tip of his erection strained a little further toward the sky to match his spine. His eyelids didn’t quite close; his nostrils flared as he inhaled; his throat visibly opened as he sent spent air back out into the world.

And I did know what came next. Three months of e-mails had steeped us all in one other’s fantasies. Now we could riff with each other like jazz musicians who’d been playing together on the road for months.

I crossed the room again to the basket of condoms by the window, negotiating the knot of men stretched out in their own bliss. 


Jim and Rajiv, oblivious to everything around them, lay curled into a sixty-nine, their cocks buried deep in each other’s throats, the gentle roll of muscles in their necks and the rise and fall of their ribs their only visible movements, except for the twitch of Jim’s foot as he moaned softly. 

Kurt sprawled across Hank’s lap, his chest still red from the kneading I’d given it, his knees slack and his thighs wide open, most of Billy’s obligingly compact hand inside him, only his thumb still visible, massaging Kurt’s perineum. Kurt repeatedly begged Hank to tug harder on his Prince Albert. 

Jake sat to the side on his own cushion watching them, stroking himself wildly, then stopping short with a gasp and clutching his scrotum, desperate to keep from spilling over the edge.

“You still with us?” I asked.

“Close call,” he giggled. “But I think I pulled it off.”

“Good boy.” I tousled his hair as I passed.


When I returned, Luke had drifted off into a trance. I’d seen him like this before when he settled into meditation in the midst of high erotic charge. I don’t think he even was aware of me rolling the condom down over him, slathering him with lube, gently moving his hands off his knees to the floor by his hips. He seemed barely to register my hands laid on his shoulders for balance as I straddled him, lowering myself. I pressed myself down onto the tip of his cock until I felt momentary discomfort, rose up a little, descended again a little further. And then, my thighs already exhausted and near to giving out, I inhaled once more and surrendered, allowing gravity to pull me toward the earth, his beautiful, improbably huge dick planted deep inside me.

I had to exhale in a long, focused stream to get through the pain of that first thrust. I’d thought I was ready, after what Jake had done to me down in the creek. But my imagination had gotten ahead of my body: the sheer length of him was a shock to my insides all in one plunge as much as was his girth suddenly spreading me open. I tried to settle myself with as little commotion as I could manage, wanting to leave him wherever he’d drifted off to, wherever he needed to be. But he opened his eyes, cradled my face between his palms, and matched his breath again to mine, coaching me through the discomfort.


I plunged into his eyes as he set up a gentle rocking motion. I was as turned on by the sensation of our chests and bellies against each other as I was by the feel of my erection rubbing against him. Picking up the lube, he said, “You need some of this too,” and poured it with abandon down his torso and over my erection, then spread his hands across my back and gathered my chest into him. As we rocked, we shifted into an alternating breath pattern. Leaning back into his arms, I blew out through barely opened lips and felt him thrust up into me a little further, if that was possible: I was already clenched around his root. Somewhere along his length, he was massaging my prostate as nobody had reached it before. My breath stirred the shock of hair that had fallen across his forehead. When I inhaled, rocking forward, and the base of his cock slid a fraction of an inch out of me,  I greedily sucked in the warmth of the air that had just left his lungs.

I have no idea how long I stayed impaled on him like that. Time dissolved, an illusion like fog dissipating from the surface of a river in the dawn breeze. Except that the shadows outside the windows had shifted by the time I became aware again of anything besides the pressure of his arms supporting me. I felt like I’d been born to take him up my hole.  I looked down in amazement at myself. For the first time in my life, precum ran freely out of me, replenishing the lube that would have long dried out without it, streams of living water welling up into life. I think it was the groan deep in his throat that brought me back, just before wide-eyed astonishment on his face and he gasped, ‘I’m incredibly close.”

“Just stop everything and focus,” I coached him. “You’re starting to hyperventilate. Slow it down.”

“No, it’s the pressure of you around me. I can feel your heartbeat pulsing even if we don’t move.”


“Ssshh,” I whispered, wondering how best to bring him back from the edge. But then I looked down again at the gleam of my own clear juice slick on my cock, and thought, Jesus, it’s been three fucking months. I want this. I want it here and now with Luke flooding up my ass. At that moment I wanted the condom to break, wanted his load shooting up through me all the way to my heart.

He read my mind. “Soon, baby,” he said. “Just hold on another hour or two. We’re almost home, all of us together. Not quite yet.” He hinged his torso forward from the hips, drawing a little out of me, reaching beneath me to hold the base of the condom around his shaft. I straightened my arms and leaned back, palms against the floor to help ease him out. He peeled the rubber off and he wrapped his arms around his knees, propping his head on his hands and smiling at me. “I wanted to go for it too.”

“I can’t take much more of this,” I said. “I’m about to explode.”


Laughing, he grabbed my hand to pull me to my feet. “I think we deserve a break. Before our hearts give out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment